Terms and Conditions
Who can join ELS?
Membership is open to any individual interested / working in the field of laryngology / ENT.
What do you get?
- An online subscription to the European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (12 issues per year)
- Optional subscription to the journal (paper issues) by extra payment of 50 euro per year to be added to the Membership fee.
- Professional information
- Reduced registration fees at ELS congresses and other educational events (membership number required)
- Updated website and the possibility to publish information about local scientific organisations
- Possibility to participate in one or more Committees and Research Groups
The membership year commences in January and ends in December each year. Memberships come into effect upon receipt of the first payment of membership dues.
Renewal of membership:
Membership is automatically renewed if not terminated by written notification by 15 December of the previous year.
Renewal notices (invoices) will automatically be sent at the beginning of each year (February generally). The fee that corresponds to each member and that is written on each invoice should be paid in a maximum of 20 days if membership wants to be kept.
Kind of memberships:
|Category||Intended for||Cost per year:||Subscription to EAORL Journal|
|Ordinary Membership||all oto-rhino-laryngologists world-wide||EUR 130||On-line access to journal|
|Corresponding Membership||all non-European oto-rhino-laryngologists||EUR 100||On-line access to journal|
|Junior Membership||residents and fellows||EUR 95||On-line access to journal|
|Senior Membership||retired members of the ELS, who have been members for more than 5 years||Free||On-line access to journal|
|Honorary Membership||individuals appointed by the Presidential Council because of outstanding achievements in the laryngology field||Free||On-line access to journal|
|Associate Membership||all scientists working in other fields||EUR 95||On-line access to journal|
|Corporate Membership||companies involved in Otorhinolaryngology||upon request at||On-line access to journal|