DYSPHAGIA BY SCREENPLAYS Course
by G. Desuter et al., Springer 2019
– To provide video-endoscopic understanding of swallowing pathologies based on the “Screenplays method” published in the book “Oropharyngeal Dysphagia: a video-endoscopy guided work-up and management”.
To do so, more than 50 different video-endoscopies or cases will be displayed and interpreted, providing rapid practical experience.
– At the end of the course, participants should be able to autonomously interpret video-endoscopic images according to the “Screenplays” technique.
– Likewise, participant should be able to ask for appropriate further instrumental examinations and guide therapy according to video-endoscopic features.
Who should attend:
– Speech and Language Pathologists
– Any other “swallowing therapist” owner of a master degree
– A certificate will be provided to each participants after completion of the course
– Although recommended, the reading of the book “Oropharyngeal Dysphagia: a video-endoscopy guided work-up and management”, is not mandatory before enrolment.
– A number of book’s hard copies will be available for sale on site.